Default settings from Constants¶
First of all, Configure Default settings in Constants
- Step 1: Go to Template.
- Step 2: Select root page.
- Step 3: Select Constant Editor from drop-down.
- Step 3: Select Constant Editor > PLUGIN.TX_NSCOMMENTS.
Here, you can configure the emails received by Admin when visitor add comment.
- Enable Mail: Check this checkbox to enable Email to Admin whenever any comment is posted.
- [TO] E-Mail: Set the Email address where Email should be sent. Generally it is Admin’s email.
- [TO] Admin Name: Set the Admin name.
- [FROM] E-Mail: Set From Email for email sent to Admin
- [FROM] Name: Set Sender Name for email sent to Admin
- Subject: Set Email Subject.
- Set Approval by admin: If this checkbox is checked, only those comments will be published which are enabled by Admin/System user. When visitor add any comment, by default, it will be disabled in backend. Once Admin/system user enables it, it will be displayed on page. If checkbox is unchecked, all comments posted by visitors will be displayed immediately on page.
- Terms required: Check this checkbox to add Terms checkbox in Comment form. This will be required field.
- Terms typolink parameter: Set the Terms page for above checkbox.
- Add Sitekey for Google reCAPTCHA v2: Set Google reCaptcha v2 sitekey. You can get it from here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
Here, you can set your own CSS & JS for this extension.
Here you can set default setiings of Comments plugin. If any of the field in Comment plugin is not defined, value set here will be used.