Just install this extension the usual way like any other TYPO3 extension.
For Free Version¶
Get the extension
In the TYPO3 backend you can use the extension manager (EM).
- Download latest revolution slider v2 from T3Terminal > My Products > https://t3terminal.com/downloadable/customer/products/
- Switch to the module “Extension Manager” at TYPO3 backend.
- Install new ns_revolution_slider v2.0
Activate the TypoScript
The extension ships some static TypoScript code which needs to be included.
- Switch to the root page of your site.
- Switch to the Template module and select Info/Modify.
- Click the link Edit the whole template record and switch to the tab Includes.
- Select [NITSAN] Revolution Slider (ns_revolution_slider) at the field Include static (from extensions):
Check System Requirements of Revolution Slider
- Switch to NITSAN > Revolution Slider
- Check “System Requirements” section at Dashboard, Please make sure to have all green-signals ;)