Important notes before Installation¶
- We recommend to install fresh TYPO3 installation, sometimes TYPO3 may faces difficulties to automatically create page tree and records.
- For EXT:blog, you have to install the blog extension from Git repository here: https://github.com/TYPO3GmbH/blog
Install TYPO3 Template with Composer¶
We are supporting composer for our Free & Premium TYPO3 templates too.
1. For Free TYPO3 Templates: You can find composer command at particular TYPO3 template product page at T3Terminal Marketplace https://t3terminal.com/typo3-templates
2. For Premium TYPO3 Templates: Please create support ticket https://t3terminal.com/support-submit-ticket
If you are installing Template using Composer then you will have to uninstall and re-install TYPO3 Template EXT:ns_theme_t3karma
Install TYPO3 Template without Composer¶
T3Terminal’s TYPO3 Templates are very easy to install and configure.
Step 1: Go to Extension Manager
Step 2: Select “Get extensions” from the drop-down at top. Update the Extension Repository by clicking on “Update Now” button at top-right.
Step 3: Once Repository is updated, switch back to Installed Extension view. Install your purchased TYPO3 template zip eg., ns_theme_themename_x.x.x.zip
If you are using TYPO3 V10 and EXT:blog is used in the template, you have to install the blog extension from Git repository here: https://github.com/TYPO3GmbH/blog
In case if you are facing memory space issue after installing Template extension then make sure that your server has minimum 100 MB upload size limit. Otherwise, You can extract template zip and copy it to typo3conf/ext folder.
Go to Site Management > Sites > Edit Record > You need to configure “Entry Point” by entering your website URL
If you have composer based TYPO3 installation, then make create folder /config/ folder at your root, and copy/paste /public/typo3conf/ext/ns_basetheme/sites folder - to get default Site management configuration.
Once you install your TYPO3 Template extension, it will automatically generate “Page tree” in your TYPO3 backend with all the pages and content.
SEO Setup for TYPO3 9 and TYPO3 10¶
Once you have completed Site Management, you can setup SEO for the site. For this, you have to add XML Sitemap in Include Static in Template record. You can perform this as shown in below screenshot.
To configure error Handling in Site and setup 404, you need to perform steps as mentioned below:
- Go to Sites Module.
- Select the Site
- Switch to Error Handling tab and click on Create New button.
- Set appropriate HTTP Error Status Code and set how to Handle Errors field.